Administrative Officer I (C21014/393329)
Tax Credit Program Administrative Assistant
|Department||DHCD - Div of Dev Finance - Rental Svcs Programs|
|Date Opened||3/29/2021 10:09:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/12/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$19.07 - $24.55/hour (Grade 13/Base - Step 9 with promotional growth to $30.15)|
|HR Analyst||Kathleen Hubbard|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
Experience: One (I) year experience in administrative or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute additional experience in administrative staff or professional work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester credit hours for each year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Attn: Mrs. Kathleen Hubbard, HR Generalist
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment