BHA VACCINATION OUTREACH SPECIALISTS
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER I
|Department||MDH Deputy Secretary for Operations|
|Date Opened||11/12/2021 12:04:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/29/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$19.07 - $30.15/hour|
|HR Analyst||Janet Esser|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Coordinate and maintain a schedule of provider and service recipient contacts, as directed;
- Engage contacts in vaccine conversations and provide education, as needed;
- Document provider contacts, the outcome of provider contacts, and, in consultation with the supervisor, identify follow-up actions;
- Confirm provider commitments and agreed-upon follow-up actions;
- Document reported vaccine access and hesitancy barriers;
- Verify and update contact information, as needed;
- Maintain current list of vaccine administration resources and sites;
- Connect providers to state and local resources for additional support, schedule appointments, and coordinate with providers for vaccination clinic mobilization efforts with providers;
- Participate in morning huddles and daily briefs;
- Complete daily itineraries that track activities and outcomes for reporting;
- Participate in morning huddles and end of day briefs; and,
- Complete daily itineraries that track activities, outputs, and outcomes for reporting.
Education: Possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
Experience: One (I) year experience in administrative or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute additional experience in administrative staff or professional work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester credit hours for each year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Applicants who meet the minimum (and selective) qualifications will be included in further evaluation. The evaluation may be a rating of your application based on your education, training and experience as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all related education, experience, dates and hours of work. Clearly indicate your college degree and major on your application, if applicable. For education obtained outside the U.S., any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing an evaluation for equivalency by a foreign credential evaluation service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview).
Complete applications must be submitted by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be added.
Incorrect application forms will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Candidates may remain on the certified eligible list for a period of at least one year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to 410-333-5689. Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.