HUMAN SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR II
|Department||DHS - Social Services Administration|
|Date Opened||9/3/2021 3:51:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/20/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$54,279.00 - $70,600/year with potential growth up to $87,106.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Scott Waddel|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
EDUCATION: Possession of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
EXPERIENCE: Seven years of experience in administrative, professional or technical work, two years of which must have involved supervision of other employees or exercising responsibility for program development.
1. Applicants may substitute education at the graduate level at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester hours on a year-for-year basis for a maximum of two years of the required general experience.
2. Experience in a human service program may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required four years of college education.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience at a rank of Corporal/Petty Officer or higher as a commissioned officer in Administrative Officer classifications or Administrative Officer specialty codes in the General, Administrative, Clerical, and Office Services field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education, two (2) years of which must have been in an administrative supervisory or consultative capacity.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
1. Three years of experience implementing continuous quality improvement processes IN A HUMAN SERVICES ENVIRONMENT.
2. Three years of experience synthesizing/analyzing information from written sources such as case records or verbal sources such as interviewing stakeholders.
3. Three years of experience partnering with internal and external stakeholders in the development, implementation, and evaluation of action plans.
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
The online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may mail a paper application and supplemental questionnaire to, Department of Human Services, Examination Services Unit, 311 W. Saratoga Street, Room 135, Baltimore, Maryland 21201.
All mailed documents must include the applicant's name and the job number and must be received by 5 P.M. on the closing date. Resumes will NOT be accepted in lieu of completing the application.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If unable to upload, please email requested information only to email@example.com. Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
If you have any questions concerning the recruitment process for this position, please email Scott Waddel at firstname.lastname@example.org.TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
People with disabilities and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country and encourage them to apply.