HUMAN SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR II
Assistant Director FIA
|Department||DHS - Garrett County DSS|
|Date Opened||10/13/2021 3:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/27/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$54,279.00 - $70,600.00/year with potential growth up to $87,106.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Monique Robertson|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Seven years of experience in administrative, professional or technical work, two years must have involved supervision of other employees or exercising responsibility for program development.
1. Candidates may substitute graduate level education at the graduate level at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours on a year-for-year basis for up to two years of the required general experience.
2. Candidates may substitute additional professional or technical experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience at a rank of Corporal/Petty Officer or higher as a commissioned officer in Administrative Officer classifications or Administrative Officer specialty codes in the General, Administrative, Clerical, and Office Services field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education, two years must have been in an administrative supervisory or consultative capacity.
Applicants must meet the selective qualification(s) to be considered. Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
Three years of experience within the Family Investment Administration Program.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
1. One year of experience monitoring Family Investment Administration reports.
2. Six months of experience with an Eligibility & Enrollment (E&E) System.
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.