|Date Opened||9/9/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/23/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$42,294.00 - $67,106.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Loni Young|
LOCATION OF POSITION
- Keyboarding text for Maryland Manual On-line
- Developing text for "Municipalities" section of Maryland Manual On-line
- Checking links for Maryland Manual On-line
- Filing printouts of text for Maryland Manual On-line
- Developing text for "interstate Agencies" section of Maryland Manual On-line
- Accessioning and scanning Maryland Manual graphics
- Maintaining Maryland Manual graphics database
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Three years of professional archival experience.
1. A Master's degree in Archival Science from an accredited college or university or its equivalent may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
2. Applicants may substitute additional experience in professional archival work with public records on a year-for-year-basis for the required education.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Archivist classifications or Archivist specialty codes in the Library and Archives field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
Contractual employees who work for an agency covered under the State Employee and Retiree Health and Welfare Benefits Program, have a current employment contract and work 30 or more hours a week (or on average 130 hours per month) may be eligible for subsidized health benefits coverage for themselves and their dependents. As a contractual employee, you will be responsible for paying 25% of the premiums for your medical and prescription coverage, including any eligible dependents you have enrolled. The State of Maryland will subsidize the remaining 75% of the cost for these benefits. You can also elect to enroll in dental coverage, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and life insurance, but will be responsible to pay the full premium for these benefits.
Leave may be granted to a contractual employee who has worked 120 days in a 12 month period. This leave accrues at a rate of one hour for every 30 hours worked, not to exceed 40 hours per calendar year.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be submitted to: Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, 301 W. Preston St., Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received in our office by the closing date for the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.