REGISTERED NURSE QUALITY IMPROVEMENT MEDICAL
|Department||DVA Veteran's Home Program|
|Date Opened||10/27/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/29/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$61,725.00 - $99,103.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Althea Gibson|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in nursing or a health-related field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of experience as a Registered Nurse to include two years in the Medical option. One year of experience in the Medical option must have been in a supervisory, administrative, consultative or teaching capacity.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master’s degree in Nursing or a health-related field from an accredited college or university for two years of the required general experience.
2. Candidates may substitute two years of additional experience as a Registered Nurse in the Medical option for the required education.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Nursing classifications or Nursing and Hospital Administration specialty codes in the Nursing field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Candidates for positions in this classification must possess a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Maryland Board of Nursing, 4140 Patterson Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21215 or possess a current multi-state license in party states that candidates have declared as primary states of residence.
2. Employees in this classification may be required to successfully complete training and maintain current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.
Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be submitted to: Department of Budget and Management Recruitment and Examination Division, 301 W. Preston Street, Room 608 Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received in our office by the closing date for the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.