FISCAL ACCOUNTS TECHNICIAN I
Accounts Payable Technician
|Department||MDE - Operational Services Administration|
|Date Opened||1/6/2022 09:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||1/20/2022 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$34,858-$44,740 w/potential to $54,732/year. Salary guidelines may apply to MD State employees.|
|HR Analyst||Olivia Finley|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Maryland Department of the Environment
Operational Services Administration
Office of Fiscal Services
1800 Washington Blvd.
Baltimore MD, 21230
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years of experience reviewing, verifying, recording, adjusting and balancing financial transactions.
1. Experience calculating and recording financial, statistical or other numerical data may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required high school education.
2. Six credit hours in accounting from an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience in Financial Clerical/Finance Technicians classifications or specialty codes in the financial field of work at a rate of one year of military experience for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
- Experience with the State's Accounts Payable (AP) process;
- Experience using Docuware Management System;
- Experience with the State of Maryland Financial Management Information System (FMIS) AP process: ADPICS and R* STARS;
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|