CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER/ARCHITECT II
Energy Project Specialist
|Department||DGS Facilities Planning Design & Construction|
|Date Opened||6/3/2021 09:34:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/28/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$61,725-$99,103/year (based on qualifications and salary rules)|
|HR Analyst||Mojisola Ogungbe|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Manage the Energy Performance Contracts (EPC) projects, including tracking progress and schedules, interacting with ESCO’s and client agencies and collecting and keeping documentation on the project.
- Assist with managing other non-EPC energy installation projects, including working collaboratively with OES staff and other agencies during project development and installation.
- Handle project management functions and technical functions, including the review of reports, technical submittals, studies, and construction documents.
- Other tasks as assigned by Chief, Building Energy Programs.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or architecture from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Three years of experience as a design or project Engineer or Architect for large-scale multi-year construction projects.
1. A Master’s degree in engineering or architecture from an accredited college or university may be substituted for up to one year of the required experience.
2. Professional Engineer or Professional Architect registration in the State of Maryland or in a state with comparable requirements may be substituted for the required education.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Civil Engineer Corps or Engineering Aid classifications or Construction Engineering Technician, Technical Engineer, or Civil or Combat Engineering specialty codes in the Engineering field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|