MBP COMPLIANCE ANALYST SUPERVISOR, INTAKE
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
|Department||MDH Maryland Physicians Board|
|Date Opened||6/4/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/18/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$61,725.00 - $99,103.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Charon Davis|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- creating strategic and operational plans to include short and long term goals for the MBP
- ensuring that the quality of work produced by the Board meets all statutory and regulatory requirements
- conducting evaluations of the Board's programs and units, to include: analyzing performance data, conducting operating procedure reviews, and providing consultation on strategies to improve efficiencies and customer service
- managing all special projects, personnel, and fiscal operations of the Board and oversee preliminary intake investigations and staff in the Criminal History Records Check (CHRC) unit
- analyzing, evaluating, planning, researching, and reviewing program issues and initiatives
- directing high priority projects and assuring their accuracy and timely completion
- providing direction, review, and supervision for operational planning, budget, revenues, expenditures, personnel, contracts, legislative audits, and procurement
- managing and supervising professional, technical, and clerical staff
- conducting principal review of the related programs and make recommendations for improvement to processes and for efficiency
- representing the department and executives at personnel and budget meetings and Annapolis hearings related to the operations and fiscal services of the MBP and functioning as an advisor in these and other Board matters and initiatives. Revenues for the MBP are over $10 million.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Supervisory experience.
- Experience with budget operations.
- Knowledge of current statutes/regulations governing healthcare professionals licensure in Maryland.
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
Applicants who meet the minimum (and selective) qualifications will be included in further evaluation. The evaluation may be a rating of your application based on your education, training and experience as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all related education, experience, dates and hours of work. Clearly indicate your college degree and major on your application, if applicable. For education obtained outside the U.S., any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing an evaluation for equivalency by a foreign credential evaluation service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview).
Complete applications must be submitted by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be added.
Incorrect application forms will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Candidates may remain on the certified eligible list for a period of at least one year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to 410-333-5689. Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.