INDUSTRIES REPRESENTATIVE II
MCE Digital Marketing Coordinator
|Department||DPSCS-Maryland Correctional Enterprises|
|Date Opened||6/11/2021 09:15:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/28/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$41,875.00 - $66,441.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Jacqueline Miller|
LOCATION OF POSITION
The main purpose of the Digital Marketing Coordinator is to raise awareness about Maryland Correctional Enterprises, its mission, and its products and services. The goal of the Digital Marketing Coordinator is to develop and execute digital plans and strategies that drive revenue. Serving as the Director of Marketing’s right hand, the Digital Marketing Coordinator stays informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape, while helping strategize and implement marketing, branding and advertising plans. Day to day, you will create or coordinate content, track results, build relationships with the sales and otherwise support all marketing strategies.
- Construct customer surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
- Assist with the preparation for annual conventions, tradeshows and internal events.
- Create engaging content for emails, event presentations, e-newsletters, and blog posts.
- Utilize and send in house purchase orders and stock movement reports.
- Build and analyze reports to determine success of campaigns and reports findings.
- Assist Director of Marketing in serving as the liaison between the marketing and sales, design and customer service departments – responding to requests as needed . Updates and maintains the website.
- Assist the Director of Marketing with web site design and implementation.
- Manage company online presence; including the blog, social media and online reputation.
- Assist The Director of Marketing with managing marketing projects from inception to completion.
- Provide recommendations for marketing material layouts and designs.
- Reviews graphics and literature final layouts and suggests improvements as needed.
- Act as the e-newsletter editor – responsible for running quarterly committee meetings, collecting articles from committee members and staff, and works with the Graphic Designer for article layouts.
- Creates and execute digital content strategy; including web design, SEO, social media marketing and video marketing.
- Serve on various committees; New Products Committee, Social Committee and Employee Appreciation Committee.
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Seven years of experience in sales promotion, industrial sales or marketing research.
1. Equivalent volunteer and/or part-time experience can be substituted for the required experience.
2. Education at an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of the required experience at the rate of 60 credit hours.
Applicants must meet the selective qualification(s) to be considered. Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
- Two years of experience specific to marketing and/or communications.
- Experience in social community management, web analytics, digital advertising, email marketing, SEO, and content marketing with excellent written, oral communication and organizational skills.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
- Experience with ASP.net, Mailchimp, GovDelivery, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Forms, Google Sheets, Survey Monkey, or Trello.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 410-484-5928. Paper
application materials must be received in our office by the closing date for the recruitment.
If you are submitting additional information, the preferred method is to upload it with your application. All uploaded additional information must be received by the closing date and time. If you are unable to upload,
please email the requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the recruitment number in the subject line, or fax to 410-484-5928 (providing a cover sheet with your contact information,
recruitment name, recruitment number and the number of pages faxed). Only additional materials that are requested will be accepted for this recruitment.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services, HRSD-Recruitment & Examination at 410-339-4200, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
If you are having difficulties with submitting your online application, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov <Application.Help@maryland.gov> or
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|