INDUSTRIES REPRESENTATIVE II
MCE Digital Marketing Coordinator
|Department||DPSCS-Maryland Correctional Enterprises|
|Date Opened||11/15/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$41,875.00 - $66,441.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Jordan McNeil|
LOCATION OF POSITION
7275 Waterloo Rd, Jessup, MD 20794
- Construct customer surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
- Assist with the preparation for annual conventions, tradeshows and internal events.
- Create engaging content for emails, event presentations, e-newsletters, and blog posts.
- Utilize and send in house purchase orders and stock movement reports.
- Build and analyze reports to determine success of campaigns and reports findings.
- Assist Director of Marketing in serving as the liaison between the marketing and sales, design and customer service departments – responding to requests as needed . Updates and maintains the website.
- Assist the Director of Marketing with web site design and implementation.
- Manage company online presence; including the blog, social media and online reputation.
- Assist The Director of Marketing with managing marketing projects from inception to completion.
- Provide recommendations for marketing material layouts and designs.
- Reviews graphics and literature final layouts and suggests improvements as needed.
- Act as the e-newsletter editor – responsible for running quarterly committee meetings, collecting articles from committee members and staff, and works with the Graphic Designer for article layouts.
- Creates and execute digital content strategy; including web design, SEO, social media marketing and video marketing.
- Serve on various committees; New Products Committee, Social Committee and Employee Appreciation Committee.
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Seven years of experience in sales promotion, industrial sales or marketing research.
1. Equivalent volunteer and/or part-time experience can be substituted for the required experience.
2. Education at an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of the required experience at the rate of 60 credit hours.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Two years of experience specific to marketing and/or communications.
- Experience in social community management, web analytics, digital advertising, email marketing, SEO, and content marketing with excellent written, oral communication and organizational skills.
If you are submitting additional information, the preferred method is to upload it with your application. All uploaded additional information must be received by the closing date and time. If you are unable to upload,
please fax the requested information to 410-484-5928 (providing a cover sheet with your contact information, recruitment name, recruitment number and the number of pages faxed). Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services, HRSD-Recruitment & Examination.
HR Analyst: Jordan McNeil
Email: Jordan.Mcneil@maryland.gov Phone: 410-585-5458
If you are having difficulties with submitting your online application, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.