ADMINISTRATIVE PROGRAM MANAGER IV
Deputy Director of Community Engagement
|Department||MSDE - Office of the State Superintendent|
|Date Opened||8/31/2021 3:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/19/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$70,280.00 - $112,848.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Christopher Langley|
This is a Management Service position and serves at the pleasure of the Appointing Authority.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Conveys MSDE organization, policies, mission, and programs to community officials, state and local officials, school communities, parents, students and staff through various grassroots activities
- Solicits feedback and input for MSDE programs, policies and initiatives
- Schedules, organizes and implements in-person, virtual and hybrid town hall meetings
- Applies knowledge of MSDE policies and objectives to identify, define, and organize resources for large and small-scale community engagement events. Acquires and allocates resources to accomplish activities within established schedules and budgetary requirements.
- Creates documents, including surveys, partnership descriptions, and fliers/ advertorials/ presentations and displays for outreach
- Publicly reports progress, outcomes and results through a variety of communications platforms, including but limited to: social media, e-newsletters, web content, summaries, etc.
- Works with data team to ensure effectiveness
- Casts wide net outside traditional partners to ensure equity in outreach
- Develops partnerships with non-profit organizations
- Develop surveys and other tools to solicit input/ feedback
- Effectively manages and provides directions for Community Engagement coordinators
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be submitted to: Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, 301 W. Preston St., Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received in our office by the closing date for the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|