ADMINISTRATIVE PROGRAM MANAGER IV
Deputy Director of Marketing and Strategy
|Department||MSDE - Office of the State Superintendent|
|Date Opened||8/31/2021 4:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/19/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$70,280.00 - $112,848.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Christopher Langley|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Determine appropriate tactics for segmented target audiences;
- Managing, scheduling, implementing and evaluating tactics outlined in the strategic communications plan related to internal customer marketing needs and output of external marketing work;
- Ensure outputs are in compliance with MSDE’s overall style guide and branding policies;
- Support internal and external agency communication plans for special projects including to marketing, public relations and event management.
- Oversee the timely completion of graphics, logos, event fliers, brochures, programs, posters for internal customers.
- Overseeing written content development for web, speeches, blogs, social media and other public relations written/ text pieces.
- Leveraging appropriate graphic art to correspond to relevant text pieces.
- Development, completion and distribution of external newsletter(s) outlining major initiatives.
- Development, completion and distribution of internal newsletter(s);
- Development of templates for agency-wide presentations, newsletters, etc. to ensure consistency in branding and messaging.
- Assure design and tactics are compliant with ADA law requirements.
- Work with the Web Administrator and Web master to ensure the MSDE web site is modernized with a new look and feel, web content is attractive, accessibility and easy to find, and help facilitate agency web updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be submitted to: Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, 301 W. Preston St., Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received in our office by the closing date for the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|