PROGRAM MANAGER I
|Department||MSDE - Office of the State Superintendent|
|Date Opened||9/1/2021 11:59:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/19/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$57,862.00 - $92,897.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Christopher Langley|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Ideate and create concepts that visually portray key MSDE initiatives
- Direct and lead creative on projects assigned to you in conjunction with the Communications and Community Engagement team as well as the Senior Executive Director
- Direct multiple styles: narrative, documentary, corporate, action, product
- Be proficient in creating or editing motion graphics such as logo stings, lower thirds, title screens, infographics, etc.
- Handle all aspects of post production: edit, color correct, sfx, audio mix & master, output for various mediums including broadcast and digital, social, web, etc
- Be able to use editing software to create title screens, lower thirds, end screen
- Use their knowledge of current video production process, principles, and the latest industry trends
- Create visuals and graphics as needed to support high-quality end products
- Be able to create motion graphics, implementing/animating branding elements, and editing logo stings
- Collaborate with Communications and Community Engagement team to plan and develop video productions from script to screen
- Lead all aspects of concept creation, storyboarding, scriptwriting, location scouting
- Other duties as assigned
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be submitted to: Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, 301 W. Preston St., Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received in our office by the closing date for the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|