Multimedia Specialist / Manager
PROGRAM MANAGER I
|Department||MSDE - Office of the State Superintendent|
|Date Opened||3/30/2022 12:00:00 AM|
|Salary||$57,862.00 - $92,897.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Christopher King|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Create multimedia and video concepts that visually portray key MSDE initiatives
- Plan and develop digital / video projects as assigned by the Communications and Community Engagement team
- Direct multiple styles: narrative, documentary, corporate, action, product
- Exhibit proficiency in creating or editing motion graphics such as logo stings, lower thirds, title screens, end screens, animated infographics, etc.
- Handle all aspects of post production: edit, color correct, sfx, audio mix & master, output for various mediums including broadcast and digital, social, web, etc
- Utilizes editing software such as AfterEffects, Final Cut, etc to create title screens, lower thirds, end screens
- Exhibit knowledge of current video production process, principles, and the latest industry trends
- Creates visuals and graphics as needed to support high-quality end products
- Creates motion graphics, implementing/animating branding elements, and editing logo stings
- Collaborates with Communications and Community Engagement team to plan and develop video productions from script to screen
- Leads all aspects of concept creation, storyboarding, scriptwriting, location scouting
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience using Adobe Premier and Adobe After Effects.
- Provides videographer and editing services for MSDE's highest profile branded video projects, media-focused storytelling and public-facing content.
- Shapes the agency’s overall visual mission, style and brand in video, animation, graphic art and other platforms.
- Delivers a unique shooting style or point of view and demonstrates advanced editing skills used to build compelling narratives with interviews, images, sound and motion graphics.
- Demonstrates a mastery of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Manages multiple projects seamlessly.
- Demonstrates creative and effective writing skills.
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
Applicants must consent to State and FBI (CJIS) background check as a routine procedure for all employees. Proof of eligibility to work in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act and travel throughout the state are required. Any misrepresentation of academic or experience requirements for this position may result in non-selection or termination of employment.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|