MPT Director of Talent and Recruitment
|Department||MPT - Broadcasting|
|Date Opened||11/2/2021 12:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$65,260.00 - $86,500.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Benedicta Davies|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- MPT Director of talent and recruitment will utilize JobAps, Workday, and World Wide Web systems for recruitment.
- Manage new hires' data processing, reclassifications, and other personnel and organizational actions.
- Compile reports for applicant data flow sheet.
- Complete the human resource portion of the FCC396B.
- The Director will serve as backup for specific benefit areas.
- Participate in and assist employee engagement and outreach programs.
- Participate in hiring panels during interviews.
- Advise managers on recruiting process.
- Manage MPT's internship program.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or appropriate discipline
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years related experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to engage managers in the recruiting process.
- Familiarity with recruitment regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to independently work on projects with staff.
- Ability to appropriately correspond with staff and management.
- Ability to collaborate and lead teams.
- State experience is preferred.
The online application process is preferred. If you are unable to submit your application online, or encounter difficulty attaching required or optional documentation, you may submit via email to email@example.com by the closing date and time. The MD State Application Form can be found online.
Please be sure to include your name, identification number (Easy ID#) and job announcement number on any documentation to ensure timely processing.
Paper applications, required documents, and any addendums may be mailed or faxed (410-581-4382) by the closing date and time to:
Maryland Public Television - HR
11767 Owings Mills Blvd.
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Please read the job announcement in its entirety before applying for this recruitment. Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Maryland Public Television (MPT) is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of MPT that all persons have equal opportunity and access to employment opportunities, services, and facilities without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.