MPT Creative Services Director
|Department||MPT - Content Enterprises|
|Date Opened||9/7/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||9/21/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$77,243.00 - $123,502.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Jakiraman Jones|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Maryland Public Television
11767 Owings Mills Blvd
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Main Purpose of Job
- Supervise Creative Services team, ensuring effective scheduling, high-quality output, and message consistency within the overall goals of the Creative Services department;
- Make assignment determinations for each project the unit takes on in consultation with CS producers and artists. Monitor and regulate the shared media storage system;
- Coordinate promotional efforts across platforms;
- Oversee production processes in edit facilities. Procure all technology needed to complete design and promotion work;
- Oversee the scheduling of editing facilities and sessions so as to optimize the fulfillment of the unit’s production requirements;
- Oversee production of MPT monthly program guide to ensure brand creative and editorial consistency. Oversee copy and layout, including ad supplements;
- Oversee the concepts of on-air promos, video reels, and other promotional vehicles to meet the needs of various departments within MPT, including marketing, membership, interactive, and education, as well as tune-in information to support programming.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience supervising support staff and conducting performance evaluations;
- Must possess excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Must possess the ability to work well with internal and external customers;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
The online application process is preferred. If you are unable to submit your application online, or encounter difficulty attaching required or optional documentation, you may submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date and time. The MD State Application Form can be found online.
Please be sure to include your name, identification number (Easy ID#) and job announcement number on any documentation to ensure timely processing.
Paper applications, required documents, and any addendums may be mailed or faxed (410-581-4382) by the closing date and time to:
Maryland Public Television - HR
11767 Owings Mills Blvd.
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Please read the job announcement in its entirety before applying for this recruitment. Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Maryland Public Television (MPT) is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of MPT that all persons have equal opportunity and access to employment opportunities, services, and facilities without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.