PSYCHOLOGY ASSOCIATE, DOCTORATE
|Department||DJS Community Operations Region 5|
|Date Opened||7/20/2022 08:41:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/20/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$87,926.00 - $100,547.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Jakiraman Jones|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Ellicott City Office/Float
Main Purpose of Job
- Complete psychological or other Behavior Health (BH) evaluations and clinical services and document per professional and Agency standards under the supervision of a Licensed Psychologist;
- Provides consultation and serves as a behavioral health member of a multidisciplinary Team;
- Attend and participate in scheduled individual and peer supervision, consultation, and/or professional development activities and meet professional and ethical responsibilities.
Education: A Doctorate degree in Psychology as defined by the Health Occupations Article, Title 18-101 (g), Annotated Code of Maryland.
Experience: One year of supervised experience rendering direct psychological services, providing psychological assessments, and evaluating the delivery of psychological services.
1. Candidates may substitute the completion of a twelve month full-time or twenty-four month half-time internship in rendering psychological services for the required experience, provided the internship is a requirement for the Doctorate degree in Psychology.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience at a rank of Corporal/Petty Officer or higher as a commissioned officer in Clinical Psychology classifications or Psychology specialty codes in the Psychology field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Candidates for this classification may be given a medical examination to determine their ability to perform job related functions.
2. Employees in this classification must be licensed as a Psychologist by the Maryland Board of Examiners of Psychologists within three years of appointment to a position.