HEALTH FACILITIES SURVEY COORDINATOR I
|Department||MDH Office of Health Care Quality|
|Date Opened||5/13/2022 2:22:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||5/27/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$54,822.00 - $70,600.00/year, with potential growth to $89,738.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Roderick Howard II|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University.
Experience: Three years of experience in regulatory compliance, facility surveying, quality improvement, or professional work in a health care setting or regulatory agency.
1. Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing may be substituted for the required education.
2. A Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in a health field or management discipline may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a Commissioned Officer in Health Care Administrations classifications or Health Facilities Architect/Engineering specialty codes in the health-related field of work, on a year-for-year basis, for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Nurse graduates must possess and maintain a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Maryland State Board of Nursing.
2. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a Motor Vehicle Operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
1. Employees appointed to positions in this classification will be subject to call-in twenty-four hours a day.
2. People appointed to positions in these classifications will be assigned to various geographic areas on a rotating basis.
3. Applicants must be eligible to participate in training courses for Health Facilities Surveyors, as established and sponsored by the federal government. Successful completion of these courses is required for continued surveying activity.
Applicants who meet the minimum (and selective) qualifications will be included in further evaluation. The evaluation may be a rating of your application, based on your education, training and experience, as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application.
Please report all related education, experience, dates, and hours of work. Clearly indicate your college degree and major on your application, if applicable. For education obtained outside the U.S., any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing an evaluation for equivalency by a foreign credential evaluation service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview).
Complete applications must be submitted by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be added.
Incorrect application forms will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Candidates may remain on the certified eligible list for a period of at least one year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this, or other, State agencies.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to, 410-333-5689. Only additional materials which are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division, at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service, at 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.