COMPUTER OPERATOR, LEAD
Information Technology Division
|Department||COMP Annapolis Data Center Operations|
|Date Opened||1/18/2022 10:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||2/1/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$39,374.00 - $62,259.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Jodi Reilly|
OPEN TO ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS
This is a position specific recruitment. The resulting certified eligible list may be used to staff several current and future vacancies for this position/function only.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years of experience operating multipurpose, multi-tasking computer systems.
- Candidates may substitute additional experience operating computer equipment for the purpose of data entry, word processing or maintaining information on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
- Candidates may substitute fifteen credit hours in computer operation at an accredited college or university for one year of the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Computer System Operations classifications or Computer System Operations specialty codes in the Information Technology field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country and encourage them to apply. If you are seeking veteran's preference, please submit a copy of your DD-214.
The preferred method for submitting additional information is to upload it directly into your online account. Please remove references to the first 5 digits of your SSN and your DOB on all attachments by deleting, redacting, or blacking that information out with a marker. Any attachments necessary to demonstrate the minimum qualifications were met must be submitted by the filing deadline.
The online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If you choose fax or email as the option to submit your application and/or required additional information, you must include the following information on each page you submit:
1. First and Last Name
2. Recruitment Number (located at the top of the bulletin)
3. The last 4 digits of your SS#
Fax: 410-974-5249 – This fax number is for Comptroller of Maryland recruitment efforts only.
For Further Questions
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about this online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or .
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-260-6622 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.