OFFICE SECRETARY III
|Department||MSDE - Div of Rehab Svcs - Client Services|
|Date Opened||4/21/2022 07:45:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/23/2022 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$32,820 - $42,053/year with progression to $51,385|
|HR Analyst||Jerrianne Mccain|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years performing secretarial or clerical work involving typing duties.
1. Additional secretarial or clerical experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Thirty credit hours with a major in secretarial science or office technology from an accredited college may be substituted at the rate of thirty credits for one year of experience for up to two years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Administration classifications or Administrative, Clerical, or Office Services specialty codes in the Administrative Support field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with an electronic case management or similar software program.
- Professional experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- Professional experience with medical/disability terminology and services.