DJS Case Management Spec Supr Facility
|Department||DJS Victor Cullen|
|Date Opened||6/28/2022 09:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/24/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$51,481.00 - $84,061.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Crystal Wilson|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Victor Cullen Center6000 Cullen Dr. Sabillasville, MD 21780
Main Purpose of Job
Provides a level of supervision that addresses and monitors the specific duties, needs and job performance of Case Manager positions. This position ensures the implementation of the Center’s treatment modality and therapeutic interventions. This is the highest level of work providing direct counseling services to the youth under our care and custody. Employees in this classification exercise a high degree of initiative in providing specialized over-site and will be responsible for insuring that the most complex and difficult cases are handled in accordance to policy and procedure. This position exercises considerable latitude and judgment in the application of the available guidelines. This position is at the apex of facilitating our mission to return our youth to their respective communities as responsible, productive citizens.
An individual in this position is expected to:
• Oversee, manage, and coordinate services for youth residing at VCC;
• Guide and coach youth in the development of a positive peer culture
• Work with the youth, the family, and members of the facility’s Inter-disciplinary
• Participates as Treatment Team Member to secure positive behavioral change.
• Guide, teach and counsel youth in the development of pro-social skills by leading
groups, and activities; including individual sessions and 7-challeges S/A.
• Act to maintain and strengthen the youth’s relationships with their family and
Community Case Manager.
• Facilitate Aftercare/Transition planning with youth, families, and community
• Provide direction, orientation and assistance in the on-going training of Case
• May be called upon to audit CMS responsibilities for the VCC program, in order to suggest improvements, insure compliance, and to assist in develop goals for improvement in accordance with DJS Department policies and procedures.
*Will oversee all aspects of case management to include auditing and submission al all reports*Must be highly organized
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|