PERSONNEL ASSOCIATE I
|Department||DHS - Baltimore City DSS|
|Date Opened||1/14/2022 2:45:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||1/28/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$32,820.00 - $42,053/year with potential growth to $51,385.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Cynthia McMillian|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Two years of general clerical or administrative support experience at least one year of which must have been paraprofessional personnel experience involving the application of public sector procedures, policies, rules and regulations to specific employment actions. Appropriate paraprofessional personnel experience should have included responsibility for activities such as, preparing and maintaining employment records, calculating salaries, applying and interpreting rules and policies, preparing personnel-related reports, counseling employees regarding benefits and obligations, and responding to inquiries concerning employment actions.
1. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in human resources assistance classification or human resources assistance specialty codes in the human resources management field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
1. Six months of experience processing transactions in Workday or another HRIS System.
2. Six months of experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
3. One year experience working in MD State Government.
4. Six months experience responding to internal and external inquiries regarding HR information.
5. One year experience maintaining personnel records.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|