ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST III
|Department||MDH RICA Baltimore|
|Date Opened||3/13/2023 11:11:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/27/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$20.93 - $26.00 with growth to 31.96/hour|
|HR Analyst||Stephanie Wilson|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Develop schedules for clients and multidisciplinary staff related to ASP.
- Direct the implementation of the ASP for both clients and staff
- Evaluate the ASP to resolve problematic or difficult situations
- Monitor client’s participation via rostered register for continuous evaluation and update of of ASP schedules with client centric and rehabilitation driven activity programs Collect and analyze ASP data
Experience: Four years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer involving staff work requiring regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting rules and regulations in accordance with agency laws and policies on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Applicants who meet the minimum (and selective) qualifications will be included in further evaluation. The evaluation may be a rating of your application based on your education, training and experience as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all related education, experience, dates and hours of work. Clearly indicate your college degree and major on your application, if applicable. For education obtained outside the U.S., any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing an evaluation for equivalency by a foreign credential evaluation service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview).
Complete applications must be submitted by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be added.
Incorrect application forms will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Candidates may remain on the certified eligible list for a period of at least one year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to 410-333-5689. Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.