ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER III
Procurement and Budget Officer
|Department||DHS - Montgomery County OCSE|
|Date Opened||8/2/2022 07:45:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/16/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$45,439.00 - $58,704.00/year with potential growth to $73,770.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Cynthia McMillian|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Experience: Seven years experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to four years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from a college or university and three years of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours for each year of the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included the regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
1. One year of professional procurement experience in a state government agency.
2. One year of experience managing procurement budget.
3. One year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office.