ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER III
Supply and Procurement
|Department||PSC General Administration and Hearings|
|Date Opened||5/19/2022 3:45:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/2/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$45,439.00 - $73,770.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Tamar Duppins-Stokes|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Experience: Seven years experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from a college or university and three years of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours for each year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included the regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient in Microsoft EXCEL and WORD
- Familiarity with FMIS and ADPICS
- Prior procurement and inventory control experience.
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
1. Procurement operations and functions experience.
2. Purchasing supply experience for all functions relating to the buying and leasing of supplies/equipment and major services.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
BARGAINING UNIT STATUS
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be submitted to: Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, 301 W. Preston St., Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received in our office by the closing date for the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.