PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER II (C22046)
Community Engagement Liaison - HAF
|Department||DHCD - Office of Management Services|
|Date Opened||2/9/2022 4:30:00 PM|
|Salary||$21.79 - $28.15/hour (Grade 15/base-step 9 with promotional growth to $35.37/hr)|
|HR Analyst||Nayeli Rios|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Experience: Seven years of experience in public information, public relations, journalism or other related experience in publicity or promotional work.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with at least 30 semester credit hours in one or more of the following subjects: English, journalism, public relations, writing or other similar and related areas of study and three years of experience in public information, public relations, journalism or other related experience in publicity or promotional work for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in public affairs specialist classification or public affairs specialty codes in the information and arts field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in public administration
- Experience in housing or real estate industry
- Experience working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Strong public relations and marketing skills
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|