IT Distance Learning Program Manager
|Department||MIL Administrative Headquarters|
|Date Opened||11/22/2022 10:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/6/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$61,225.00 - $98,523.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Nick Pindale|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Six years of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to four years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and two years of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master's degree from an accredited college or university for five years of the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Candidates for positions will be required to apply for a criminal background check, as well as the ability to pass and maintain, as a condition of continued employment, a Secret level Security clearance required for system administrator privileges on the MDARNG Non-secure Internet Protocol Router (NIPR) network.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be evaluated. The evaluation may be a rating of your application based on your education, training, and experience as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all related education, experience, dates, and hours of work. For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must accompany the application. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after the closing date.
BARGAINING UNIT STATUS
As an employee of the State of Maryland, you will have access to outstanding benefits package which includes health insurance, dental, and vision plans offered at a low cost. Click on this link for more details:
Leave Benefits include:
Military Veterans may qualify for additional bonus points towards certification.
A copy of your proof of eligibility (DD214) for Veterans’ Credit must be in this office and completely verified before Veterans’ Credit will be approved.
Online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application to: Maryland Military Department State Personnel Office, 29th Division Street, Room B10, Baltimore, MD 21201-2288.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact Katie Powell at Katie.Powell@maryland.gov. Fax: 667-239-3559
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.