DJS RESOURCES SPECIALIST
|Department||DJS Community Operations Region 3|
|Date Opened||9/23/2022 5:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/7/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$51,649.00 - $82,727.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Keenan Townes|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in the social or behavioral sciences or criminal justice from an accredited four year college or university.
Experience: Two (2) years of experience providing case management services to emotionally or socially maladjusted, delinquent, victimized or exceptional juveniles in a community or residential setting.
1. Candidates may substitute possession of an Associate of Arts degree in the social or behavioral sciences or criminal justice from an accredited college or university and two (2) years of experience providing direct services to children in a community or residential setting for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute possession of a Master’s degree in the social or behavioral sciences or criminal justice from an accredited college or university for one (1) year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Social Services classifications or Social Services specialty codes in the Social Science, Psychology and Welfare field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of public and private resources that address DJS juvenile service needs
- Experience with DJS placement process
- Experience working with the ASSIST database system
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year.
The assessment will be a rating of your application based on your education, training and experience as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all related experience and education. For education obtained outside the U.S., you will be required to provide proof of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service. Please note that your answers on the Supplemental Questionnaire must correspond to the information provided on your application to receive credit.