ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER I
Intake Agreement Coordinator (Fulltime Contractual)
|Department||DoIT Strategic Planning|
|Date Opened||9/21/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/5/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$25.07 to 25.54/Hour|
|HR Analyst||Cindy Mann|
The Department of Information Technology (DoIT) supports Maryland’s agencies and commissions through its leadership and strategic direction in Information Technology and Telecommunications. Establishing long range target technology architecture, encouraging cross agency collaboration and advocating best practices for operations and project management.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
· Final review of draft documents.
· Presentation of documents to customer agencies.
· Independently respond to questions or concerns regarding said documents; manage any needed revisions and/or follow up meetings.
· Execute documents through an electronic signature tool (e.g. Adobe Sign)
· Route ticket request to DoIT Customer Experience Manager for service delivery.
· Create a tracker for Statements of Work and Fund Certs.
Experience: Five years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to four years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from a college or university and one year of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours for each year of the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Working knowledge of Google Mail, Documents, Sheets and Meetings.
Experience working in an IT service delivery environment.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be submitted to: Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, 301 W. Preston St., Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received in our office by the closing date for the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.