HUMAN SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR II
Program Manager of WORKS Applications/IT
|Department||DHS Family Investment Admin Director's Office|
|Date Opened||1/28/2022 1:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||2/11/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$54,822.00 - $71,306.00/year with potential growth to $89,738.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Cynthia McMillian|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Experience: Eleven years of experience in administrative, professional or technical work, two years must have involved supervision of other employees or exercising responsibility for program development.
1. Candidates may substitute graduate level education at the graduate level at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours on a year-for-year basis for up to two years of the required general experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college and university and seven years of experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience at a rank of Corporal/Petty Officer or higher as a commissioned officer in Administrative Officer classifications or Administrative Officer specialty codes in the General, Administrative, Clerical, and Office Services field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education, two years must have been in an administrative supervisory or consultative capacity.
Applicants must meet the selective qualification(s) to be considered. Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
- Two years of experience working in a Family Investment Program.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
1. One year of experience partnering with internal and external stakeholders in the development, implementation of system enhancements.
2. One year of experience using Microsoft Office Suite Word Suite computer software such as Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
3. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.