ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II *REPOST*
Licensing & Registration Center Supervisor
|Department||DNR - Licensing & Registration Services|
|Date Opened||4/13/2022 4:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||2/2/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$42,717.00 - $69,134.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Courtney Blackistone|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Bel Air, MD 21014
Experience: Six years experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from a college or university and two years of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours for each year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
2. Customer service experience.
3. Experience involving titling and registering boats.
4. Experience issuing hunting and fishing licenses and permits.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
The online application is preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application and supplemental questionnaire to: Department of Natural Resources, Human Resources, 580 Taylor Avenue, C-3 Annapolis, MD 21401. The Human Resources unit is not responsible for applications sent to any other address.
Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Inquiries regarding this recruitment can be directed to Courtney Blackistone at email@example.com
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.