ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II
Personnel Services Division, OPSB
|Department||DBM OPSB Division of Personnel Services|
|Date Opened||10/4/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/18/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$45,604.00 - $72,634.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Jacqueline Wallace|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Provides HR support to assigned agencies to perform recruitment and onboarding activities; Recruitment activities include, but are not limited to making recommendations and decisions on the hiring needs of assigned agency, creating announcements and assisting with development of job-related interview questions; assembling the interview packet, etc.;
- Processes HR transactions, and gives advice and guidance to supervisors and managers, as well as providing information to employees based on interpretation of State laws, regulations, policies and procedures;
- Performs auditing functions, mainly for Leave Bank and Employee-to-Employee Leave Donation Program but may be assigned other auditing projects; Extracts data from Workday, JobAps, and the Leave Bank and performs analysis of data; Performs outreach to State agencies to resolve discrepancies in data;
- Performs all other duties as assigned and maintains a regular and reliable rate of attendance.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Two years of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 credit hours from an accredited college or university for one year of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from a college or university for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience interpreting State laws, regulations and policies;
- Experience performing general HR related duties.