CDA Lending and Risk Analyst III (C22091)
Program Manager, Tax Credit Compliance
|Department||DHCD - Div of Dev Finance - Housing Dev Program|
|Date Opened||8/4/2022 09:17:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||9/5/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$28.09 - $35.21/hour (Grade 18, Step 1 - Step 9 with promotional growth to $45.20)|
The main purpose of this position is: As part of the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (“LIHTC”) compliance team for DHCD to meet all of the LIHTC compliance responsibilities derived from Section 42, to include the execution of Site Visits (as defined in Section 42).
LOCATION OF POSITION
7800 Harkins Road Lanham, MD 20706.
The Department of Housing and Community Development Headquarters is located in Prince George's County across from the New Carrollton Metro stop.
Experience: Eight years of experience evaluating the risk involved in granting single family, multifamily and commercial loans, government assistance programs, and/or construction management.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Architecture, Construction Management, Finance, Economics, Real Estate, Architecture or any other related field and four years of experience evaluating the risk involved in granting single family, multifamily and commercial loans, government assistance programs, and/or construction management for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in loan specialist classification, loan specialist specialty codes in the loan specialist field of work, or as a commissioned officer in business and industry classification or business and industry specialty codes in the housing management field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Three years experience conducting UPCS Inspections
- Three years experience reviewing tax credit files to determine compliance with Section 42 requirements.
- Attn: Miles Peterson, HR Generalist
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment