CDA Lending and Risk Analyst III 
Energy Assistant Program Manager
|Department||DHCD - Div of Dev Finance - Special Loan Programs|
|Date Opened||8/9/2022 10:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/31/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$58,588.00 - $73,446/yr (Grade 18, Step 1-Step 9 with promotional growth to $94,280/yr)|
|HR Analyst||Christopher Schrader|
LOCATION OF POSITION
7800 Harkins Rd Lanham, MD 20706.
This position will work out of the Headquarters Office in Prince George's County located approximately ½ mile from the New Carrollton Metro stop.
Experience: Eight years of experience evaluating the risk involved in granting single family, multifamily and commercial loans, government assistance programs, and/or construction management.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Architecture, Construction Management, Finance, Economics, Real Estate, Architecture or any other related field and four years of experience evaluating the risk involved in granting single family, multifamily and commercial loans, government assistance programs, and/or construction management for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in loan specialist classification, loan specialist specialty codes in the loan specialist field of work, or as a commissioned officer in business and industry classification or business and industry specialty codes in the housing management field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience developing and presenting production reports, analysis, and recommendations
- Experience working with grant programs and guidelines
Please provide sufficient information on your application to document that you meet the minimum qualifications for this recruitment. Unofficial transcripts, certifications or diplomas to document educational or certification qualifications are required. Educational credentials from foreign countries must be evaluated by an approved education review service. This evaluation must be submitted with your application. For further information, you may call International Consultants of Delaware, Inc. (302) 737-8715 or World Education Services Inc. 1-800-932-3897 or (202) 331-2925. Successful candidates will be placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year. Eligible list may be used to fill future vacancies of the same classification. Successful candidates must document eligibility to work in the U.S. upon hire.
Please note: The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development is not sponsoring new employees in application of the H-1B Visa at this time due to budgetary constraints. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States under the Immigration and Reform Control Act of 1986. Federal regulations prohibit H1B Visa candidates from paying sponsorship fees, all sponsorship fees must be assumed by the potential employer.
Online applications are STRONGLY preferred. However, if you wish to submit a paper application, you may mail your application and materials to:
Department of Housing and Community Development
Office of Human Resources
7800 Harkins Road, Lanham, MD 20706
All application materials must be received by the filing deadline. If you are unable to upload your transcripts into the system, please send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information in the body of the email:
- Attn: Christopher Schrader, HR Generalist
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment
Incorrect application forms, or resumes in place of the application, will not be accepted. If you are interested in these positions and cannot apply online please fill out the paper application.
For questions concerning these positions, please call 301-429-7414.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.