CDA Lending and Risk Analyst IV (C22056) *Re-Post*
Business Development Representative (Realtor Rep)
|Department||DHCD - Div of Dev Finance - Homeownerhip Programs|
|Date Opened||6/23/2022 1:34:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||7/8/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$28.02 - $36.49/hour (Grade 19, Base - Step 9 with promotional growth to $45.89)|
|HR Analyst||Miles Peterson|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Experience: Nine years of experience evaluating the risk involved in granting single family, multifamily and commercial loans, government assistance programs, and/or construction management.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Architecture, Construction Management, Finance, Economics, Real Estate, Architecture or any other related field and five years of experience evaluating the risk involved in granting single family, multifamily and commercial loans, government assistance programs, and/or construction management for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in loan specialist classification, loan specialist specialty codes in the loan specialist field of work, or as a commissioned officer in business and industry classification or business and industry specialty codes in the housing management field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge and/or experience with the Maryland Mortgage Program and the Maryland housing industry
- Experience with public speaking and training, both online and in person
- Expertise with Zoom and other online platforms, Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Attn: Miles Peterson, HR Generalist
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment