MSP Lead Maintenance Tech I
|Department||MSP - Support Services Bureau|
|Date Opened||8/3/2022 1:15:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/17/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$82,632.00 - $113,607.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Rita Thomas|
- The application is part of the examination process. Your answers will determine your eligibility to participate in the next phase of the selection process.
- Clearly describe your qualifications in detail. Credit cannot be given for education, training, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities that you fail to indicate.
- Do not leave any answer spaces blank; if a question does not apply, write "N/A".
- Although you may attach a resume to further describe your qualification, it does not substitute for completing the application form. An incomplete application form may result in disqualification. Do NOT write "see resume" in your work history or responses to supplemental questions.
- Failure to comply with these instructions may result in disqualification. Read the Job Announcement carefully for specific filing instructions, supplemental questions, and final filing dates.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Five years of turbine helicopter maintenance experience.
Notes: Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in the Aviation Machinist Mate classifications or Aviation, Aerospace Maintenance, or Aircraft Maintenance specialty codes in the Aviation Maintenance field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Employees in this classification must possess a valid and current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic License.
2. Employees in this classification must possess a current FAA Inspection Authorization within 3 months of hire or date of promotion.
3. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle, therefore, will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator's license valid in the State of Maryland.
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be included for further evaluation. The evaluation will include rating your application based on education, training and experience as they relate to the requirements of the position.