HEALTH FACILITIES SURVEYOR NURSE II
PROJECT HOME NURSE CONSULTANT
|Department||DHS - Baltimore City DSS|
|Date Opened||7/8/2022 3:35:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/11/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$66,671.00 - $86,946.00/year with potential growth to $107,264.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Betty Ketterman|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or a related field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: One year of experience inspecting licensed health care facilities to ensure compliance with State and federal regulations.
1. Candidates may substitute two years of experience as a Registered Nurse for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Nursing classifications or Nursing specialty codes in the inspection of health care facilities and program field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
The ideal applicant would possess:
1. Two years of experience using Google Suite and Microsoft Suite Programs.
2. One year of experience in Community Health.
3. One year of experience working with multidisciplinary teams.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Candidates for positions in this classification must possess and maintain a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Maryland State Board of Nursing.
2. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
The examination will consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience as presented on your application and as they relate to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service is required prior to hire.
It is imperative to list all computer and software experience on your application pertaining to your job duties.