IT .net Software Developer II
IT PROGRAMMER ANALYST II
|Department||Worker's Compensation Commission|
|Date Opened||5/2/2022 4:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||7/20/2022 12:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$51,481 to $66,817 with potential growth up to $84,061|
|HR Analyst||Beth Richard|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Qualified candidates must have the following experience and/or education:
1. Candidates may substitute six credit hours of coursework in application analysis and programming using generally accepted computer programming languages or other developmental tools for six months of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate eighteen months of experience converting data from project specifications by writing program code using generally accepted computer programming languages or other developmental tools for the of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate fifteen credit hours from an accredited college or university in systems analysis and application programming using generally accepted computer programming languages or other developmental tools for the of the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute experience in one of the following areas: operating computers, scheduling, controlling input and output or maintaining backups or data storage, processing data on computers, evaluating, implementing and maintaining hardware and software, on a year-for-year basis for a high school education.
5. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other information technology related field one year of experience designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining applications systems and programs using generally accepted computer programming languages or other developmental tools for the required experience.
6. Candidates may
substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned
officer in Computer Systems Programming classifications or Computer Systems
Programming specialty codes in the Information Technology field of work on a
year-for-year basis for the required experience.
The following is a required qualification. Candidates MUST possess the following:
One year professional experience developing, testing, implementing and maintaining web software applications on IIS 7.5+ systems using Visual Studio, and .NET Framework 4.x+ with ASP.NET, C#, jQuery, and HTML5
Applicants must meet the selective qualification to be considered. Include clear and specific information on your application regarding the qualification
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|