IT PROGRAMMER ANALYST SUPERVISOR
|Department||MDH Local Health - Anne Arundel County|
|Date Opened||5/20/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$58,441.00 - $75,354.00/year with potential growth to $95,703.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Charon Davis|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Experience: Seven years of experience, three years of experience designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining applications systems and programs using generally accepted computer programming languages or other developmental tools and an additional four years of experience converting data from project specifications by writing program code using generally accepted computer programming languages or other developmental tools.
1. Candidates may substitute six credit hours of coursework in application analysis and programming using generally accepted computer programming languages or other developmental tools for six months of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate and eighteen months of experience converting data from project specifications by writing program code using generally accepted computer programming languages or other developmental tools for the additional four years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate and fifteen credit hours from an accredited college or university in systems analysis and application programming using generally accepted computer programming languages or other developmental tools for the additional four years of the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute experience in one of the following areas: operating computers, scheduling, controlling input and output or maintaining backups or data storage, processing data on computers, evaluating, implementing and maintaining hardware and software, on a year-for-year basis for a high school education.
5. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other information technology related field and three years of experience designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining applications systems and programs using generally accepted computer programming languages or other developmental tools for the required experience.
6. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Computer Systems Programming classifications or Computer Systems Programming specialty codes in the Information Technology field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Applicants who meet the minimum (and selective) qualifications will be included in further evaluation. The evaluation may be a rating of your application based on your education, training and experience as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all related education, experience, dates and hours of work. Clearly indicate your college degree and major on your application, if applicable. For education obtained outside the U.S., any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing an evaluation for equivalency by a foreign credential evaluation service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview).
Complete applications must be submitted by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be added.
Incorrect application forms will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Candidates may remain on the certified eligible list for a period of at least one year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to 410-333-5689. Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|