SOCIAL WORK THERAPIST, FAMILY SERVICES
|Department||DHS - Allegany County DSS|
|Date Opened||11/29/2022 1:15:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/13/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$61,225.00 - $79,734.00 with growth potential up to $98,523.00/year|
|HR Analyst||LaToura Jones|
LOCATION OF POSITION
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Employees are required to be licensed as a Certified Social Worker-Clinical by the Maryland State Board of Social Work Examiners prior to permanent appointment.
2. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
1. Employees who have not already done so must complete an approved training program and pass a competency test before being granted permanent employment status.
2. Employees are required to meet mandatory standards for continuing education as determined by the Department of Human Resources. Employees who fail to obtain the required continuing education credits shall be subject to disciplinary action including demotion, suspension and dismissal.
3. Employees in this classification may be required to provide the employer with a telephone number where they can be reached.
The examination will consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience as presented on your application and as they relate to the requirements of the position.
It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service is required prior to hire.
As an employee of the State of Maryland, you will have access to outstanding benefits, including: health insurance, dental, and vision plans offered at a low cost. CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR MORE DETAILS: STATE OF MARYLAND BENEFITS
The online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may mail a paper application and supplemental questionnaire to, Department of Human Services, Examination Services Unit, 311 W. Saratoga Street, Room 135, Baltimore, Maryland 21201.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org: Voice 410-767-8844, toll-free: 1-800-332-6347.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Do not submit unsolicited documentation.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country and encourage them to apply.