FISCAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR IV
Assistant Director of Finance
|Date Opened||8/4/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/30/2022 3:55:00 PM|
|Salary||$70,983.00 - $116,257.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Shirley Williams|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience in recording receipts, bank reconciliations, and preparing financial reports.
- Experience with preparing budgets and projections.
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team member who performs the daily tasks.
- Proven ability to work independently, apply and interpret laws, policies and procedures and use of good judgment in evaluating and making decisions.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize task, estimate time frames, meet deadlines, plan and use available resources, and coordinate work assignments with others.
- Proven experience presenting to a Senior Management.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and maintain a courteous attitude toward the public and employees.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
This position is located in downtown Baltimore and serves at the pleasure of the Maryland 529 Board. State employment benefits include paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical and dental plans; pension plan; 401k/457 plans; paid parking; employee credit union; direct deposit. All candidates will be subject to a background investigation to include criminal and credit history.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.