SYSTEMS CONTROL ACCOUNTANT II, COMPTROLLER
General Accounting Division **REPOST**
|Department||COMP General Accounting Division|
|Date Opened||5/9/2022 11:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/23/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$54,822.00 - $89,738.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Carole Feldkamp|
This is a position specific recruitment. The resulting certified eligible list may be used to staff several current and future vacancies for this position/function only.
LOCATION OF POSITION
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in financial management classification or financial management specialty codes in the accounting field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
** For education obtained outside of the U.S., you will be required to provide proof of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service. If you possess a degree obtained outside of the United States, please submit a detailed, course-by-course evaluation report from one of the U.S. equivalency evaluating members identified at http://www.naces.org/members.html.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Public Accounting experience (Big 4 preferred)
- Experience reconciling and researching complex general ledger accounts
- Experience preparing journal entries with detailed supporting documentation and schedules
- Experience documenting complex accounting procedures in a detailed manner
- Familiarity with R*STARS or other full scale enterprise accounting software
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills CPA
All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date.
*Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
- First and Last Name
- Recruitment Number (located at the top of the bulletin)
- The last 4 digits of your SS#