CAMH Associate II, CI
|Department||MDH RICA Baltimore|
|Date Opened||5/18/2023 07:34:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/12/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$33,480.00 - $53,467.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Stephanie Wilson|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Completion of 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 12 credit hours in mental health, health, human services, education or related behavioral sciences including six credit hours in psychology, counseling, addictions or mental health.
Experience: One year of experience providing counseling or other therapeutic mental health services to seriously mentally ill children or adolescents.
1. A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with 30 credit hours in mental health, health, human services, education, or related behavioral sciences including six credit hours in psychology, counseling, addictions or mental health may be substituted for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Mental, Addictions or Behavioral Health Counseling and Psychology classifications or Mental, Addictions or Behavioral Health Counseling and Psychology specialty codes in the counseling field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
2. Employees in this classification may be required to successfully complete cardiopulmonary resuscitation training and maintain current certification.
3. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties in a swimming program. Employees assigned such duties may be required to obtain certification in Life Saving and Water Safety.
Applicants who meet the minimum (and selective) qualifications will be included in further evaluation. The evaluation may be a rating of your application based on your education, training and experience as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all related education, experience, dates and hours of work. Clearly indicate your college degree and major on your application, if applicable. For education obtained outside the U.S., any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing an evaluation for equivalency by a foreign credential evaluation service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview).
Complete applications must be submitted by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be added.
Incorrect application forms will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Candidates may remain on the certified eligible list for a period of at least one year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to 410-333-5689. Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|