Child Care Quality Assurance Reviewer
ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER II
|Department||MSDE - Division of Early Childhood Development|
|Date Opened||5/20/2022 1:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/3/2022 1:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$62,343.00 - $102,097.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Marcia Cooper-Stokes|
The Maryland State Department of Education is dedicated to supporting a world-class educational system that prepares all students for college and career success in the 21st century. With excellent stewardship from our divisions, we oversee State and federal programs that support the needs of a diverse population – students, teachers, principals, and other educators throughout Maryland.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 12 months experience working on a Child Care Scholarship Quality Assurance Review Team and/or completing direct child care scholarship authorization or Service Level Agreement assessments for Child Care Scholarship TO Contracts of 30M or greater;
- 6 months experience authorizing at minimum 80 Million in child care federal grant payments to child care providers through the use of the Child Care Automated Tracking System software;
- 6 months experience working on a First-Level and Second-Level checkwriter approval or sign-off by working as a member of a checkwriter grant processing team and having the experience to serve in either the First-Level and Second-Level position to meet the payment outcomes and objectives;
- 6 months experience utilizing Child Care Automated Tracking System (CCATS), Child Care Scholarship (CCS) Policies and Procedures , other designated Child Care Scholarship (CCS) case management software that interfaces with CCATS and OnBase in order to complete Quality Assurance Reviews; Service Level Agreement assessment in accordance with Child Care Scholarship TO Contract requirements; and
- 6 months of experience completing Quality Assurance reviews of the services authorized by the MSDE TO Contractor that authorizes CCS Services and Completes Provider Payment Functions on behalf of the Maryland State Department of Education, Division of Early Childhood, Child Care Scholarship Branch
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
Contractual employees who work for an agency covered under the State Employee and Retiree Health and Welfare Benefits Program, have a current employment contract and work 30 or more hours a week (or on average 130 hours per month) may be eligible for subsidized health benefits coverage for themselves and their dependents. As a contractual employee, you will be responsible for paying 25% of the premiums for your medical and prescription coverage, including any eligible dependents you have enrolled. The State of Maryland will subsidize the remaining 75% of the cost for these benefits. You can also elect to enroll in dental coverage, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and life insurance, but will be responsible to pay the full premium for these benefits.
Leave may be granted to a contractual employee who has worked 120 days in a 12 month period. This leave accrues at a rate of one hour for every 30 hours worked, not to exceed 40 hours per calendar year.
It is preferred that applicants complete the MD State Government online application for employment. The application must clearly demonstrate that the applicant meets the minimum qualifications for the position. If the
applicant is unable to apply online, paper applications can be obtained from the link below and be faxed to 410-333-8950 or mailed to MSDE Office of Human Resources, 200 W. Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21201. If there is a supplemental questionnaire, this must be completed and sent in with your paper application, if you are unable to apply online.
All application materials must be received in our office by the closing date. Postmarks will not be accepted. Applications must be complete to be considered including all related job duties, even if those are also listed on an attached resume. Additional required materials may be uploaded with the online application, submitted to the fax number, or mailed to the address listed.
Inquiries can be made to 410-767-0019, TDD 410-333-3045. Appropriate accommodations can be made for individuals with disabilities.
If you have difficulty with your user account or have general questions about this online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850. TTY Users: Call via Maryland Relay.
Proof of eligibility to work is required in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Any misrepresentation of academic or experience requirements for this position may result in non-selection or termination of employment.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.