CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER/NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER IV
|Department||MDH Western Maryland Center|
|Date Opened||1/24/2022 07:48:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/23/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$70,983.00 - $116,257.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Janet Esser|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Provides interpretation and guidance on federal and state laws and regulations as well as accreditation standards.
- Facilitates, manages and monitors the facility’s compliance with regulatory/licensure requirements and accreditation standards and requirements.
- Designated as the Facility Representative for MDH Office of Health Care Quality (OHCQ) and accreditation organizations to facilitate inspections and surveys.
- Facilitates and manages the completion and reporting of all corrective performance improvement plans and corrective action plans.
- Ensures compliance with all regulations related to Patients’ Rights and Responsibilities.
- Receives and reviews all complaints of abuse, neglect, harassment, etc. and prepares requires reports to regulatory agencies based on established policy and requirements.
- Facilitates completion of the annual Facility Assessment and provides executive level review, interpretation and guidance.
- Develops and implements a plan for continuous quality assurance and performance improvement for the facility.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience interpreting laws, regulations, and accreditation standards
- Experience planning and developing quality assurance and performance improvement measures and outcomes
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
This is a Management Service position, and serves at the pleasure of the Appointing Authority. A resume must accompany your application.
Applicants who meet the minimum (and selective) qualifications will be included in further evaluation. The evaluation may be a rating of your application based on your education, training and experience as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all related education, experience, dates and hours of work. Clearly indicate your college degree and major on your application, if applicable. For education obtained outside the U.S., any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing an evaluation for equivalency by a foreign credential evaluation service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview).
Complete applications must be submitted by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be added.
Incorrect application forms will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Candidates may remain on the certified eligible list for a period of at least one year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to 410-333-5689. Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.