FISCAL PROGRAM COORDINATOR - NONPUBLIC SCHOOLS PROGRAM
Staff Specialist III
|Department||MD State Department of Education|
|Date Opened||9/27/2022 10:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/16/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|HR Analyst||Holly Winchester|
The Maryland State Department of Education is dedicated to supporting a world-class educational system that prepares all students for college and career success in the 21st century. With excellent stewardship from our divisions, we oversee State and federal programs that support the needs of a diverse population – students, teachers, principals, and other educators throughout Maryland.
LOCATION OF POSITION
- Provide technical assistance to nonpublic schools as they apply for and participate in the Program.
- Conduct annual outreach efforts to nonpublic schools about the Program.
- Interpret and explain rules, program regulations, and procedures through training sessions and written communications.
- Promulgate annual program guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Manage the collection of school applications via an integrated web-based application site.
- Coordinate with MSDE staff to ensure timely approval, ordering and payment for eligible program materials.
- Resolve textbook and materials vendor payment issues.
- Work with MSDE staff to resolve IT and Financial Management Information Systems (FEMIS) problems, and to develop efficiency improvements.
- Evaluate program effectiveness.
- Conduct annual on-site visits or desk reviews of participating schools to monitor compliance.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|