ADMINISTRATIVE PROGRAM MANAGER III
Assistant Director for Administration
|Department||DHS - Anne Arundel County DSS|
|Date Opened||12/28/2022 1:15:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||1/11/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$74,344.00 - $108,598/year with potential growth to $119,591.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Kyle Thompson|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Directing all Agency budget functions to ensure fiscal stability of operations. This includes directing the preparation, management, and monitoring of State, County, and various Program budgets.
- Directing all procurement and purchasing functions to include preparation of solicitations, contract preparation, processing monitoring and administration.
- Directing all Agency Information Technology and Telecommunication activities.
- Direct all Human Resources operations of the LDSS. Supervises the HR Officer. Coordinates with HRDT to ensure compliance with all HR rules, regulations, and guidelines. Chairs the Local Management Committee (LMC).
- Directing all Agency administrative support services to include facilities management, fleet management, and inventory including surplus equipment disposal.
- Liaison to local government entities.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Ten years of experience in finance, procurement, Budgets, or Human Resources
- Five years of Financial Management Information System (FMIS) experience
- Five years of FEMAS and D-365 experience
- Three years of experience using Workday software
• Personal Leave - new State employees are awarded six (6) personnel days annually (prorated based on start date).
• Annual Leave - ten (10) days of accumulated annual leave per year.
• Sick Leave - fifteen (15) days of accumulated sick leave per year.
• Parental Leave - up to sixty (60) days of paid parental leave upon the birth or adoption of a child.
• Holidays - State employees also celebrate at least twelve (12) holidays per year.
• Pension - State employees earn credit towards a retirement pension.