PROGRAM MANAGER III (055415) *Re-Post*
Senior Housing Policy Analyst
|Department||DHCD - Office of Management Services|
|Date Opened||4/28/2022 09:15:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/17/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$71,727 - $91,797/year (Grade 21 with promotional growth to $108,929)|
|HR Analyst||Miles Peterson|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in economics, sociology, public policy, humanities or a related field.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s Degree in Public Policy, Sociology, Data Science or Humanities.
- Ability to work independently on complex projects using derived methodology.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, database management, data sources and cleansing.
- Knowledge of economic data modeling, statistics and research methods.
- In depth knowledge of segmentation, regional and national economies.
The examination will consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. You may be required to complete a qualifications supplement, or the rating may be based on your application. Therefore, it is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Report all experience and education that is related to this position.
Online applications are STRONGLY preferred. However, if you wish to submit a paper application, you may mail your application and materials to:
- Attn: Miles Peterson, HR Generalist
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment