PROGRAM CHIEF OF PLANNING, DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
PROGRAM MANAGER IV
|Department||MDH Deputy Secretary for Operations|
|Date Opened||4/8/2022 10:29:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||9/2/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$70,983.00 - $116,257.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Janet Esser|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Experience with real property processes. This can include experience in lease management, right of entry agreements, and the transfer of real property. This can also include management of tenant services, and tenant fit-out management.
- Three years demonstrated experience effectively managing multiple large scale projects simultaneously (including management of staff and fiscal management) with competing demands and limited oversight.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Professional Degree in Architecture or Engineering.
- Experience working as a licensed Registered Architect or Registered PE is a preferred qualification with experience managing large complex building projects.
- LEED Accredited Professional or Building Energy Performance professional certification.
- Ability to manage multiple competing demands and the ability to work with limited managerial supervision.
- Experience developing/managing the development of building programs.
- Experience developing/implementing strategic master plans.
- Knowledge of DGS Procurement Process for retaining consultants and management of AE firms for the development of Capital Building Projects.
- Knowledge of DGS Professional Services Procedures and DGS Procurement Processes for Construction Services and construction administration.
- Experience developing capital budgets/project budgets/experience with Department of Budget and Management Capital Budgeting Information System (CBIS).
- Experience managing consultants, including the management of healthcare planners, architects, MEPS engineers, building performance designers.
This is a Management Service position, and serves at the pleasure of the Appointing Authority. A resume must accompany your application.
Applicants who meet the minimum (and selective) qualifications will be included in further evaluation. The evaluation may be a rating of your application based on your education, training and experience as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all related education, experience, dates and hours of work. Clearly indicate your college degree and major on your application, if applicable. For education obtained outside the U.S., any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing an evaluation for equivalency by a foreign credential evaluation service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview).
Complete applications must be submitted by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be added.
Incorrect application forms will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Candidates may remain on the certified eligible list for a period of at least one year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to 410-333-5689. Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.