PROGRAM MANAGER SENIOR II
Information Technology Audit Manager
|Department||Maryland State Retirement and Pension Systems|
|Date Opened||6/22/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/18/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$86,524.00 - $139,155.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Jacqueline Wallace|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the IT Risk Assessment;
- Plans and executes information technology (IT) audit projects designed to provide assessment of internal control processes and operational performance, in accordance with department and professional standards;
- Prepares audit work papers and reports documenting the results of the assigned activity;
- Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements;
- Perform IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and data center), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated;
- Document and evaluate ITGC’s in accordance with professional standards;
- Document and evaluate IT application controls in accordance with professional standards;
- Perform business process operational audits;
- Use knowledge of current IT environment and industry trends to identify potential issues and risks; and
- Perform special projects as assigned.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) or similar designations.
- Experience in performing audits in accordance with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards, the Institute of Internal Auditors’ International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, or other relevant professional standards.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be submitted to: Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, 301 W. Preston St., Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received in our office by the closing date for the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|